I Have Upgraded, Ighalo Is In My Past - Jude Ighalo's Ex-wife, Sonia, Tells IG User Who Told Her To Consider Going Back To Him

Forum 2 months ago

I Have Upgraded, Ighalo Is In My Past - Jude Ighalo's Ex-wife, Sonia, Tells IG User Who Told Her To Consider Going Back To Him

Sonia Ighalo, the estranged wife of Jude Ighalo, has disclosed that she has upgraded as the footballer is now in her past.

The couple divorced in 2022 after ten years of marriage and three children. She shared a post on her page yesterday February 18 and a follower advised her to go back to Jude.

She responded by saying she had upgraded and also asked people to respect her choice.

See post below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/03d6fd7d8cf9e4275b904665dbf64f5d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute