BBNaija All Stars: I Have Gone Down There And I Know You Enjoyed It - Conversation Between Cross And Kim Oprah Causes Stir (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I Have Gone Down There And I Know You Enjoyed It - Conversation Between Cross And Kim Oprah Causes Stir (Video)

A conversation between BBNaija All Stars housemates, Cross and Kim Oprah about their moment in the bedroom has stirred reactions on social media.

Recall that last week when Doyin won the Head of House game, she chose Cross and Kim Oprah as her BFFs.

Doyin further gave Cross and Kim Oprah the whole HOH lounge to themselves as a way to give them privacy and fulfill her promise to Cross during the HOH game.

It may seem as though the love birds had the best time of their lives as they were seen discussing their escapades at the HOH lounge.

Social media users have concluded from their conversation that the two love birds got intimate the night they spent together in the HOH lounge.

See the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 5 days ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut